Art and Design: Textiles - A Level
For those of you who are thinking of doing A level Art/Textiles; please complete the following.
- Produce a mind map, with annotation of a new theme that is really broad, e.g. "colour" or "environment"; something that has a range of different angles to it. (a bit like you just did for the exam)
- Written work-in depth, about 3 artists/textile designers linked to your theme.
- Photos if you can, relevant to your theme.
- Practical work, if you can as artist responses.
- Observations as drawings, or stitched pieces
- Research where you might go as a trip.
- Set up a Pinterest board with all your ideas.
- Research courses linked to art/textiles and document in a PowerPoint presentation