SIMS Parent App
Easy access to important school information
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s life at HGSS. From November 2017 you can access our new parent app and website (link to www.sims-parent.co.uk). Invitations are being sent out to parents on a rolling basis and once you have activated your personalised code you will be able to access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What you will find in the SIMS App:
• Important information on your child such as attendance data, timetable and achievement/behaviour data
• Access to your child’s report
• Immediate access to school term dates and calendar events If you have more than one child at HGSS you should be able to access the information for all your children from the same log on.
Getting started with the SIMS parent APP:
1. From your smartphone or tablet download the app from Google Play or Apple App store – search for ‘SIMS parent’. From a PC or windows phone, login online at: www-sims-parent.co.uk (link to website as above)
2. We will send you an activation email which will include a sign up link and a personalised invitation code unique to you. The invitation will be sent to the email address we have for you on our MIS Database. Simply click on this link to activate your account.
3. You can then log in using your Facebook, Twitter, Google (gmail) or Microsoft (including Office 365) username and password. (You will need to have an account with one of these organisations in order to log on).
4. If you have any issues or would like to request a new activation email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please note that your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used – please contact the school if you require a replacement after this date.